Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where has decent Customer Care gone?

Today I called my Congresswomen's office to talk to her about a issue I have with my home. Another Congressman I know recommended I call her because I live in her district...  Well, the women that answered the phone was pleasant at first, then when I started to voice my opinion about how I felt the Congress women was handling the Mortgage issue, she began raising her voice and yelling at me. I asked in an incredulous voice "ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?" Which she proudly replied, "Yes I am!" WTF??? What happen to professionalism? Do we not live in a free, democratic country where it is our constitutional right to say what ever we freakin feel like saying!!!!

She must be a family member, or something. Good help is so, so hard to find nowadays. Needless to say I am going to write my Congresswomen a nice letter informing her of the mannerism, or lack of from her staff..... I believe she needs a Life whisperer in her life.....  Have anyone out there had to deal with rude and sarcastic customer Reps., or Receptionist? How did you deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment