Ahh, Labor day weekend is here. It seems like yesterday June was here, school just ended and the summer was fun was just about to begin. What a summer indeed, or lack of summer. It rained damn near all summer, the weather was horrible and it seemed like just when the weather was about to break, BAM (Like Emeril Lagsasse) same old crap.
I didn't get a chance to do everything I wanted to do this summer, part because of weather and the other part thinking, I have time. (Time waits for no man). Well time has flown by and the summer is gone and school is about to start.... This weekend signifies the end of lazy summer days, beach outings, BBQ's with family and friends and just hanging out in the park laying on the grass and watching the clouds roll by.
I hope everyone has plans for a good labor day weekend and I pray it is a safe and wonderful day for you, family and friends....
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment