Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's been a long time and now I'm back!

It has been a long time since I published a post on here. I am debating on whether I should continue to blog on here, or create a new blog spot for what I want to do. I forgot the e-mail I used for this site again, hahahaha, but I remember it now obviously, hence my new posting. I think I will continue on here since I already have it and I need to learn to continue what I started and stop starting something and moving on the next thing before the first thing is completed.






Since the last time I wrote on here, my dad passed away in December. During the time I was blogging he was sick and in and out of the hospital and nursing homes. After his passing it was hard for me and I have not blog since then. I had stopped taping my show, Living Life With Liz for a while as well. It's been hard since he passed and some days are better than others. I have wanted to come up here and write, but for some reason it never happened. Now I am back ready to blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment