Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9-9-09

Today's date is 9-9-09, So many people were talking about how a remarkable day this was and special because of the date, I was happy because........ it was the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL for NYC Public schools.... Did I say YAY!!!!!!

I love my little pumpkin, but good lord get your behind back to school Whehhhhh.  All the little ones looked so cute with their little back packs on and lunch bags in their hands.  Andrew was fine. I met up with him at school, surprisingly the bus picked him up today, WOW!!!! I was shocked....  Last year they didn't pick him for for 2, or 3 days, I was mad as hell. Anyway, as I digress, when I got to his class he was happy and playing with his new friends, which made me happy.

To all the parents with children returning to school, celebrate now, because before you know it they will be on school breaks and at home driving you stark raving mad, but in a good way :-)

To all students returning to school have a great school year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment